A woman has minor burns from a unit fire in East Tamworth

Eva Baxter
Updated July 7 2023 - 12:43pm, first published 12:30pm
A stove top caught alight in East Tamworth on Friday, July 7.

A TAMWORTH woman has suffered minor burns to her hand after a fire broke out in an East Tamworth unit on Friday morning.

Subscribe now for unlimited access.


(min cost $0)

or signup to continue reading

See subscription options
Eva Baxter

Eva Baxter


Eva is a Northern Daily Leader journalist based in Tamworth. She covers health, politics, energy, arts & entertainment, business, community, and a bit of everything else.

Get the latest Tamworth news in your inbox

Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date.

We care about the protection of your data. Read our Privacy Policy.