Tamworth residents have been asked to travel a different way as 11 roads prepare for a new lick of paint.
Contractors will be re-marking lines on March 2 and 3, if the weather holds up.
They will be done as night works, from 7pm to 7am each night.
Minor traffic delays are expected, to motorists are asked to avoid these areas if possible.
The roads set to get a freshen up include:
- Peel Street: Darling Street to Bourke Street, White Street to Roderick Street
- Darling Street: Marius Street to Kable Avenue
- Bourke Street: Marius Street to Kable Avenue
- White Street: Marius Street to Kable Avenue
- Hill Street: Marius Street to Kable Avenue
- Roderick Street: Marius Street to Kable Avenue
- Goonoo Goonoo Road: Bridge Street to Scott Road
- Forest Road: Bligh Street to Browns Lane
- Bowlers Lane: Oxley Highway to Wallamore Road
- Werris Creek Road: Duri-Dungowan Road to Currabubula
Our journalists work hard to provide local, up-to-date news to the community. This is how you can continue to access our trusted content:
- Bookmark northerndailyleader.com.au
- Make sure you are signed up for our breaking and regular headlines newsletters
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram
- Follow us on Google News