Although he’s from the depth of Wales, Steve Evans has many opinions of autumn, the gateway to winter.
“Rejoice, it’s Autumn,” he said.
"But winter isn’t far behind.”
For just over four minutes, the experienced journalist and podcaster talks about how beautiful a New England Autumn is.
He fondly speaks about the wonderful seasons in the Northern Tablelands of NSW.
“The real thrill is to eat a new apple at this time of year, to taste the new season,” he said.
Steve also muses on the way people keep warm in the Northern Tablelands in anticipation of winter.
What do you think?
CATCH UP ON OTHER EPISODES BY CLICKING THE LINKS BELOW
- EPISODE EIGHT: A reluctant senior talks about Seniors’ Festival
- EPISODE SEVEN: Getting older
- EPISODE SIX: International Puppy Day
- EPISODE FIVE: About bullying and social media
- EPISODE FOUR: Do strong women have to be feminists?
- EPISODE THREE: Celebrating St David’s Day
- EPISODE TWO: Hear how a former city man has changed his tune
- EPISODE ONE: Hear what the voters say about Barnaby Joyce