House of the week | 31 Prentice Avenue, East Tamworth
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 6-car garage
- AGENCY: L.J Hooker Tamworth
- AGENT: Sam Spokes
- CONTACT: 0475 843 042
- PRICE: By negotiation
- INSPECT: By appointment
RARELY does the opportunity present to live a five-minute drive from the CBD, but also have breath taking views across farmland and the city.
This multi-level home offers both. It allows for several different living spaces and can cater for any size family.
This low maintenance house will allow you to enjoy the entertaining lifestyle the home has to offer and watch the sunset with a glass of wine as you take in the view from one of many entertaining areas.
This is a large family home offering space, privacy and an impeccable view.
- Four large bedrooms;
- Master bedroom with extra-large walk-in wardrobe and en suite with corner spa bath and shower;
- Remaining three bedrooms all have large, built-in wardrobes;
- Plenty of space to relax, with two separate living areas;
- A spacious kitchen with ample cupboard space, electric cooking appliances and dishwasher;
- Formal dining room and meals area;
- Wood fire, gas points, evaporative cooling and ceiling fans keep you comfortable year round;
- Internal access to the four-car garage which also has a workshop area with bench spaces and shelving.
This home is just a three-minute drive from Woolworths, Dan Murphy's and multiple takeaway stores. It is also a short drive to many private, Catholic and public schools.
The home is located in a quiet street with only local traffic, surrounded by million dollar homes on top of a hill with no neighbours at the rear of the property.
TAMWORTH AT A GLANCE
As the largest inland NSW city west of the Great Dividing Range, Tamworth is a vibrant and growing city that offers its residents the benefits of large city living at a fraction of the price.
There are a wealth of opportunities for job seekers with retail currently Tamworth's biggest employer.
Education, health and construction are also major industries with strong employment, while self-employment is also a great option.
One of the benefits of regional city living is the lifestyle that it provides.
Tamworth is highlighted by boutique fashion, delightful cafes and three major entertainment centres.
Sport is high on the agenda with over 45 sports on offer and over 200 sporting events held each year, while art enthusiasts and museum goers are also spoiled for choice.