It’s the interview that has divided a nation as controversial political couple former Deputy Prime Minister Barnaby Joyce and now partner Vikki Campion.
It’s been a dramatic start to the year for the pair. After much speculation, in February Ms Campion was photographed pregnant in Canberra and the affair between Mr Joyce and his former staffer became front page news for a fortnight.
On April 16 the pair welcomed a baby boy, a first for Mr Joyce who has four daughters to a previous marriage. According to Mr Joyce they have tried to avoid the spotlight since then.
Last weekend it was revealed Mr Joyce and Ms Campion have accepted a $150,000 deal with Chanel 7’s Sunday night for their exclusive deal and this is the news that followed.
- Barnaby Joyce interview to air Sunday night
- Barnaby Joyce on why he’s talking for six figures
- Barnaby Joyce says routine check up led to leave
- Barnaby Joyce hits back at reports he is taking 11 weeks leave
- Barnaby Joyce and Vikki Campion Channel Seven promos aired and we ask voters what they think
- $150,000 interview scheduled for Saturday
- Barnaby Joyce retirement rumours squashed by New England Nationals branch
- Barnaby privacy pub test depends on pub
We want to know what you think?
Here is the promo