The Northern Daily Leader and Namoi Valley Independent journalists are lucky enough to meet couples who have reached significant milestones in their married life.
To celebrate we’ve compiled a list of what we believe are our ultimate love stories.
Do you think we missed someone? Contact our Valentine’s Day Correspondent firstname.lastname@example.org
The couples we have featured have celebrated milestone birthday’s in the last year.
1. EVAN AND BERYL MORGAN celebrated their diamond anniversary in February 2017. The Gunnedah couple met at the Curlewis bakery, where they both worked. Read more of their story here.
2. PETER AND MARCIA GEORGE celebrated their 60 year milestone in April last year. The pair advise to never go to bed angry. Read more of their story here.
3. CECILIA AND ERROL DOOLAN are happy to share secrets on how to celebrate a 60 year marriage. Read their story here.
4. ALSTON AND KERRY CUSHAN were married in Gunnedah 50 years ago. Read their story here.
5. ROBERT AND SHIRLEY ANDERSON have had a good marriage full of love, laughter and happy times. Read their story here.