* There have been 47,934,083 vaccine doses administered in the national COVID-19 rollout up to Sunday, including 191,876 in the previous 24 hours.
* Of that total, 29,363,392 have been administered by commonwealth facilities, an increase of + 112,068 in the previous 24 hours.
* State and territory facilities have administered 18,570,691 vaccines, an increase of 79,808 in the previous 24 hours.
* More than 95 per cent of people aged 16 and over have had at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine and 92.9 per cent are double vaccinated.
* A total of 6,459,388 adults have received more than two doses - including a booster or top-up shot - an increase of 143,917 in the previous 24 hours.
AUSTRALIAN CORONAVIRUS NUMBERS:
* 48,979 new cases: 20,324 in NSW, 13,091 in Victoria, 11,947 in Queensland, 2062 in South Australia, 694 in the ACT, 625 in Tasmania, 212 in the Northern Territory and 24 in Western Australia.
* The national death toll is 3121 (+58): Victoria 1805 (+14), NSW 1098 (+34), Queensland 105 (+10), South Australia 67, the ACT 22, Tasmania 15, Western Australia nine and Northern Territory 2. (Two Queensland residents who died in NSW have been included in the official tolls of both states).
GLOBAL CORONAVIRUS NUMBERS:
* Cases: at least 349,154,897
* Deaths: at least 5,591,717
* Vaccine doses administered: 9,788,344,532.
Data current as at 1700 AEDT on January 23, taking in federal and state/territory government updates and Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Centre figures.
Australian Associated Press
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date.