H&L Plastering sponsored Alexandra Kellahan Queen of Country Music and Plush Hair Design's Cheyanne Conolon is crowned princess.
Alexandra is the 34th Queen.
Samantha Duncan was awarded Miss Congeniality and Julie Fleck was announced as Miss Social Media.
Story continues after the blog
Each of the entrants have been sponsored by employers or local businesses.
Their duties have included: supporting the festival by attending official and informal festival events and supporting visitors to the town by helping answer questions about the festival and region and giving directions when needed.
Learn more about the Queens after this video
Want to learn more about the Queens? Click on their names to find out more about them.
- Alexandra Kellahan Sponsored by H and L Plastering
- Ashley Ginn Sponsored by The Northern Daily Leader
- Eedi Jennar Sponsored by Kirinari Community Services
- Eliza Simpson Sponsored y Challenge Community Services
- Jade Johnston Sponsored by Challenge Community Services
- Julie Fleck Sponsored by Tamworth Regional Council
- Samantha Duncan Sponsored by Tamworth Local Aboriginal Lands Council
- Tamara Ferguson Sponsored by Ruralco Property Davidson Cameron Real Estate
- Jessica Anne Kaizer Sponsored by Kirinari Community Services
- Jessica Joan Lloyd Sponsored by House With No Steps
- Brittany Meisser Sponsored by AELEC: Tamworth Regional Council
- Cheyanne Conlon Sponsored by Plush Hair Designs