FIVE COVID-19 exposure sites have been identified by NSW Health in Tamworth as the coronavirus outbreak intensifies in northern NSW.
Anyone who attended the following venues on the specific dates and times identified by public health officials are considered close contacts and must get tested and isolate for two weeks and await further advice from NSW Health:
- The Inland Cafe in Tamworth on Thursday, August 5 from 9:15am to 10am
- Tudor Hotel in Tamworth on Thursday, August 5 from 11:00am to 11:40am
Anyone who attended the following venues on the specified dates and times are considered casual contacts unless they have been contacted by NSW Health as close contacts, and must get tested and isolate until a negative test result is received:
- Gloria Jeans Coffee Tamworth on Thursday, August 5 from 9:15am to 9:20am
- Super Vape Store Tamworth on Thursday, August 5 from 10:55am to 11:05am
- Ampol Roadhouse, Hillvue on Goonoo Goonoo Road on Thursday, August 5 from 12:25pm to 12:30pm
More exposure sites may be announced as public health investigations continue.
What is the COVID-19 Delta Variant? Find out below
However, it has not been listed as an 'exposure' site by NSW Health.
Management was notified by NSW Health that a case signed in for two minutes between 10.52 and 10.54am, prior to the restaurant's opening
It was not listed as exposure site after NSW Health completed a 'venue risk assessment' and determined the person had been there for a "minimal time".
For a full list of testing clinics visit https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/health-and-wellbeing/clinics
Our journalists work hard to provide local, up-to-date news to the community. This is how you can continue to access our trusted content: