A woman will face further charges in court today following an investigation into a fatal crash.
The 22-year-old remains in custody after the March 8 crash that killed her pregnant passenger in Inverell.
She was refused bail in Tamworth Local Court in March where she was formally refused bail and is due to appear before Inverell Local Court today.
Investigators had charged the 22-year-old Tingha woman with eight driving-related offences on March 10, including dangerous driving occasioning death; negligent driving occasioning death; and driver never licensed.
After further investigations, an additional seven offences will be laid during her court appearance today, NSW Police confirmed, including:
- Dangerous driving occasioning death under the influence
- Take part in supply prohibited drug
- Possess prohibited drug (two counts)
- Class A motor vehicle exceed speed over 30km/h, and,
- Prolong, sustain loss of traction