Tamworth Junior Riding & Pony Club has postponed it's showjumping and sporting day scheduled for this weekend.
The club took to social media to announce the postponement.
"Due to the safety of horses and riders we have postponed our show riding, show jumping and sporting weekend to Saturday 22nd and Sunday 23rd February (next weekend)," the post read.
"We apologise for any inconvenience caused however maintain the safety of all paramount."
The post advised that all entries on nominate will stand, however nominations will now stay open at the original price until 12am Wednesday February 19.
Those who cannot make the event next weekend should contact the club via email - email@example.com prior to Tuesday 18th to arrange a full refund.