- 88 Carthage Street, East Tamworth
- 5 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 2-car garage
- Agent: Jacob Hart, Glenda Douglas & Kim Stibbard
- Phone: 0467 777 535, 0428 298 524, 0403 408 799
- Inspect: Saturday, November 16 5.30pm-6.15pm
- Auction: Thursday, December 12 at 6pm (in our rooms if not sold prior)
THIS outstanding property hits every level of contemporary style and blends in with classic sophistication.
With spacious architecture and loads of natural light, this-one-of-a-kind, newly built property is picture perfect.
There are two generous guest bedrooms downstairs, one with an en suite, fitting perfectly with the family room and theatre room.
Entertaining is a must from the Carrara marble kitchen. This designer kitchen, with the highest quality appliances, overlooks the spacious family and dining room areas.
The upstairs area features another three bedrooms, with the main bedroom of generous proportions having an en suite, his-and-her, walk-in wardrobes and its own Juliet balcony with views of Tamworth.
The garden is surrounded by trimmed hedges, with a wrought iron gated entry which flows through to the grassed area of the back garden.
There is private, rear lane access to the garage and workshop, the rear garden also includes a heated mineral saltwater pool.
This home is designed for comfort and entertaining.
- Plantation shutters
- Sky lights
- Timber flooring
- Heated mineral salt pool
- Butler's pantry
- Front door security camera
- Workshop area in garage
- Timber fencing
- Double vanity in the upstairs en suite
- Ceiling fans