Tamworth Regional Council (TRC) is taking to the streets during November to get face-to-face with community members and capture their ideas for the 2019-20 council budget.
Council will be visiting towns and villages across the region asking residents to provide their ideas and feedback on the projects and initiatives that should be considered as part of next year’s budget.
Caroline Lumley, Executive Manager Communication and Community Engagement said: “We are keen to hear from as many members of the community as possible to assist us in directing budget to the activities, projects and services that are most needed by our community.”
Council staff have already visited Nundle, Loomberah and Somerton, with the next stops being Barraba, Manilla, Attunga, Kootingal, Moonbi and Bendemeer.
Community members are invited to participate by completing the online survey at www.tamworth.nsw.gov.au/ from now until 30 November, or by coming to see us in person at the Council consultations.
Dates and locations
- 15 November – 8.30am – 10.30am – Barraba, Queen Street Mall
- 20 November – 08.30am – 10.30am – Manilla, In front Council Office
- 27 November – 7.30am – 10.30am – Attunga, In front of Attunga Hall
- 28 November -7.30am – 10.30am – Kootingal, In front of Kootingal Library
- 28 November – 12pm – 2pm – Bendemeer, Opposite Bendemeer General Store
- 28 November – 3pm – 5pm – Moonbi, Chook Park