He’s known for his remarkable comments and ‘ocker’ language and Sunday Night with Barnaby Joyce was no different.
During the one hour interview with the former Deputy Prime Minister and his new partner Vikki Campion there was a number of quotable quotes from the couple.
READ MORE: Another tumultuous week for Barnaby Joyce
1. “You just look at Sebastian and think; boy man you’ve caused some problems.” Barnaby Joyce.
2. “We’ll be right.” Barnaby Joyce says while slapping the mother of his child on her back whilst she’s crying.
3. “Everyone else is making money out of this kid. We decided we’d put the money in an account for Sebastian,” Vikki Campion.
4. “You can tell his emotion by the colour of his face,” Vikki Campion about Sebastian.
5. “[The affair happened] a long time after people thought we had,” Barnaby Joyce.
6. “When did [the first move] happen with your missus?” Barnaby Joyce
7. “All I wanted was a healthy, healthy, healthy, healthy baby,” Barnaby Joyce.
8. “The fault is mine. I don’t like them looking at you, scarlet woman, that’s bullshit. It takes two to tango, and I was a part of that,” Barnaby Joyce.
9. “Getting a photo of a pregnant lady across the street is not Bob Woodward,” Barnaby Joyce.
10. “I think the DPM on a spit would be quite a sight,” Celebrity Quote from Vikki Campion’s Dad.
11. “You can’t pick your family,” Barnaby Joyce.
12. “I failed, I failed, I failed, I failed,” Barnaby Joyce.
13. “To be quite frank I couldn’t give a shit about the political ramifications, frankly,” Barnaby Joyce.
14. “I didn’t expect the Prime Minister of the Commonwealth of Australia to do a doorstop on it. That was wrong,” Barnaby Joyce.
15. “You can shout at your Vice Captain in the locker room but not on the field,” Vikki Campion.
16. PATERNITY GREY AREA QUESTIONS: “It was a decision made together...” Barnaby Joyce. “I didn’t say use the words grey area,” Vikki Campion.
17. “If I locked you in this house and had drones at your window, and were being fed through the back fence you would say something a little crazy,” Barnaby Joyce.
18. “He was enormous,” Vikki Campion.
19. IF SEBASTIAN WANTED TO JOIN THE LABOR PARTY: “I’d never discourage him. If he wanted to join the Greens I’d have a longer conversation,” Barnaby Joyce.