THE 130th edition of the Gunnedah Show provided visitors with a variety of thrills and excitement.
From animals in the petting zoo to the most skilled horse riders and car drivers in the main arena, this year’s show certainly had something for everyone.
Highlights of the show’s second day included, the grand parade which officially opened the show, a number of different horse riding competitions, wood chopping competitions and the always popular rodeo.
- Gunnedah Show kicks off in grand style | Photos and Video
- Gunnedah Show provides country feel on day two | Photos and Video
- Haylee takes out showgirl stakes
- The first day of the Gunnedah Show | Photos and Video
- Counting down to our 130th show
- Meet our senior showgirls | Profiles
- Meet our 2018 junior showgirls | Profiles
Visitors flocked to the show throughout the day to soak in the atmosphere and the flavour that is a country show.
Kids reviled in time honoured traditions such as showbags and face painting, while the grown ups enjoyed looking back fondly at the historical exhibits and checking out some of the region’s finest produce in the market.
The Gunnedah Show concludes on April 15.