August was a month of sporting events, emergency incidents, exciting achievements, Agquip and much more.
The most clicked stories of the month were a variety of all these things.
Family’s Holiday Horror had everyone concerned and was the most read story for the month.
Click on the link to relive the article.
The photos and video of an arrest after police chase in Tamworth had you all intrigued, while a lot of people showed concern for one dead in firey crash during police pursuit and cyclist critical after crash.
A fire also caught the attention of our readers with many clicking on it could have been much worse.
Agquip in Gunnedah was a great read with many clicking on the faces of Agquip 2017.
Innovation sustainability employer of choice awards announced was a crowd favourite along with now customer service winners announced at Tamworth Business Award.
See the articles clicked by most of you in the list below
- Tributes for farmers after body discovered
- Murder probe after farmers’ death
- Fatal crash at Northern Tablelands
- Woman dies after Tamworth crash
- Motorcyclist injured in Browns Lane Crash
- Restaurant damaged by fire
- Worse than ice
- Two hospitalised after car crash
- League player sustains horrific injury and is airlifted to hospital
- Woman dies after crash