IF IT ROLLS
Goodyear Fleet services all types of customers, and you will visit their sites to ensure that their fleets are always fit for purpose.
We are looking for people who are passionate about the automotive industry and customer service. You don’t need to have tyre industry experience as you will be trained on the job, but you will be mechanically minded and be a good problem solver.
You will be committed to providing excellence in customer service.
• Have a strong understanding and commitment to safety
• Enjoy hands on physical work
• Have good time management skills
• Good problem-solving skills
• Take pride in a job well done
• Ability to work autonomously
• Hold a current driver’s license (Light Rigid Truck License preferred but company will support you to get this)
About the Role
Once trained, you will primarily be working either in store or on one of our customer sites, where you will safely perform services on our customer vehicles unsupervised.
You will be responsible for:
• Working in the workshop / customer yards on truck and other heavy vehicles
• Completing all relevant paperwork
• Checking and adjusting vehicle tyre pressures
• Checking and validating appropriate tread depth of the tyres
• Locating and assessing a puncture
• Repairing a tubeless tyre
• Repairing or replacing a damaged tube
• Fitting new tyres
• Locating & assessing future workloads based on required tyre change out
• Support workplace safety, all safety programs and undertake all relevant safety training
What’s on Offer
Working for a trusted national company brings the opportunity for a rewarding long-term career. We will provide full training and support when you start, and you will also have a buddy until you learn the ropes.
• Career pathways into fleet services, store management, field sales
• On the job training and development opportunities
• Competitive hourly rates
• Goodyear Women's Network
• Health and Wellbeing initiatives
• Tyre discounts for you and your family
• All workshop tools provided
We are proud to be a workplace that champions diversity and inclusion. As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage applications from people regardless of their gender identity and expression, ethnicity, cultural background, sexual orientation, disability and age.
All final applicants for this position will be asked to consent to a criminal record check. Please note that people with criminal records are not automatically barred from applying for this position. Each application will be considered on its merits. Applicants must be willing to undergo pre-employment checks such as working rights and medical check.
Goodyear Fleet keeps fleet business across Australia on the move all day every day. We are a proud subsidiary of the Global Goodyear Group with 33 company owned stores operating nationally. For more information about Goodyear Fleet products and services, go to www.goodyear.com