Benefits & Rewards of joining our client!
- Be part of a National Success
- Work with beautiful products
- The opportunity to be trained by the industries best and grow within your role
- A great salary / fantastic staff benefits/bonuses and discounts
- Amazing incentives and recognition of your achievements
- A pathway to work across other successful brands under the same brand umbrella
* You love Visual Merchandising and have exposure to being creative within a home or fashion role.
* Passion for providing the highest levels of customer service.
* Enjoy working with people and helping them come up with solutions to suit their needs.
* Have a background in high volume and have held a supervisory or management role
About the company:
For generations, this retailer has been a household name. With stores filled to the brim with the finest products and with out-of-this-world customer service, it is no surprise that this brand continues to be the market leader.
This retailer has a company culture that is to die for. They will reward top performance with an A-Grade bonus structure and you will feel like a part of the family.
About the role:
You will help lead your team from the front to create an inspirational, creative and high-performing workplace for everyone to feel comfortable and most importantly grow in.
Customers will be central to your world and you will use your strong stock control experience to really keep your VM on point.
Skills & Experience
- Must be a Retail Manager or Supervisor with experience in high volume
- You will have extensive visual merchandising skills and strong stock control
- Have proven experience in team development and succession planning
- Strong ability to work with key KPI's
- Exceptional customer service standards
- Have a love for all things furnishing / lifestyle /home /interior and design
- Be able to direct, support, inspire and motivate staff to produce effective performance and meet expectations
- Ability to coordinate, report on stock inventory, procedures, and practices
- Excellent time and personal management skills in the dynamic work environment
Apply today or give Ann a call on 0431 610 771 to discuss this great opportunity.