- Permanent opportunity
- Large Enterprise
- Excellent Career Potential
About Green Light
Green Light is one of ANZ's most successful and fastest growing IT services businesses. We offer a wide range of IT services in Security, infrastructure and Systems Integration to a diverse customer base throughout Australia, New Zealand, SE Asia and Europe.
Green Light is on the lookout for multiple experienced Service Desk Analysts. It's a great opportunity where you can learn and grow your IT Support skills. We require the candidate to have excellent communication skills and a passion for helping people with their IT related queries.
You will be self motivated and keen learner who has fantastic interpersonal skills to maintain the excellent customer service levels provided internally to the business.
- 1st and 2nd level IT support for customers over the phone and in person
- Strong experience in a Helpdesk/ Customer Service environment
- Demonstrated highly developed analytical, problem-solving and organisational skills
- Demonstrated ability to acquire new skills
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and implement creative solutions
- Excellent telephone, client service, interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem diagnosis and resolution.
- Proactive incident management.
- Maintenance of customer site documentation.
- Maintenance of Service Desk Management system.
- Service Desk experience (Comfortable Answering phone calls, logging and Troubleshooting)
- Troubleshooting experience reaches Desktop, Mobile Device, Printer, Server, Networking Technologies
- Basic Understanding of Cloud Services and Investigating Event Monitoring Alerts
- Understanding of technical concepts and willingness to work in a dynamic and high volume work environment.
Experience looking for:-
- Must have NV1 clearance
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a support role in a commercial IT environment.
- Someone that is proactive (Problem solver - Looks and researches for solutions)
- Experience with multi-vendor desktops, laptops & servers.
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolution of technically related issues.
- Technical knowledge in Windows 10, Office 2016, Windows Server 2016, Exchange 2016, Active Directory.
- Experience working with virtual environments.
- Experience with enterprise monitoring and back-up products.
- Remote Management tools.
- Common end-user desktop support issues.
- Experience with ITSM tools such as Manage Engine is advantageous.
- ITIL v3 Foundation preferred.
- Microsoft Certified Professional preferred.
- You must have outstanding customer service skills with an excellent phone manner and written communications.
How to apply:
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now or contact Zainab Afzaal on 0481 791 418 for more details.