Your new company
You'll be working within a small-medium sized Government Agency as a part of a large Federal Government Department, working on key issues critical to the Australian business sector.
Your new role
The position is varied in nature due to the size of the agency and its IT teams, providing an opportunity to gain valuable experience in various areas of the IT Support and Infrastructure field.
As a Service Centre Analyst, you will be required to:
- Provide timely end user support
- Provide operational advice and troubleshooting on IT related business support issues
- Provide support for Video Conferencing systems, such as CISCO VC bridge and Microsoft Teams
- Level 1 and 2 Technical Support of IT queries, incidents, service requests etc
- Project support with operational rollouts of new hardware and services
- Provide leadership and support, share knowledge and foster a learning environment
What you'll need to succeed
- Demonstrated experience with at least 2 years in service desk role or desktop support role.
- Demonstrated experience using modern service desk tools including analysing and developing processes, workflows and undertaking incident, problem management, reporting processes.
- Demonstrates customer service attitudes, professionalism and responsive for VIP support and coordination.
- Demonstrated technical knowledge and support for desktop support, AV, SOE and mobility.
What you'll get in return
- Work within a high performing and motivating team environment
- Long term contracting opportunity with further extension opportunities available
- Opportunities for progression
- Gain experience across a variety of technical skillsets
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2664669