Senior Educator - Goodstart Noble Park
Goodstart is Australia’s largest provider of early learning and care. Founded with a vision for all Australia’s children to have the best possible start in life, as a not-for-profit social enterprise, we exist purely to improve the lives of Australia’s children and their families. We are entirely Australian owned employing over 15,000 people and caring for over 71,000 children.
Goodstart Noble Park are currently seeking a Senior Educator to join their team. This 67 place centre celebrates a richness in cultural and language diversities with a number of different cultures and backgrounds represented. As many of the team have migrated to Australia from around the world, they have been able to offer assistance and support to our families during their stay. The centre also prides themselves on providing individualised programs both indoors and outdoors which are presented in a safe but fun and engaging way.
The team are seeking an enthusiastic Senior Educator on a full time permanent basis int the Nursery Room. To be successful in this role you will have previous experience as a Senior Educator leading a room and delivering a program and will be excited to work with any age group. Your responsibilities include supporting and mentoring our team to develop and deliver high quality and inclusive play based educational programs aligning with the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Standards. Working alongside our friendly and supportive Centre Leadership Team you observe, review and continuously improve the educational programs on offer to children ensuring the best outcomes.
- Friendly and support team with large national head office support
- We pay highly competitive salaries above the national award rates
- Ongoing professional development and opportunities which include overseas study tours, secondments to rural communities and up skilling programs
- Career opportunities and paid learning and development
- Employee benefits that range from childcare discounts, discounted travel, insurance, and technology
- Diploma ACECQA recognized qualifications
- Strong knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework and national Quality Standard
- Exceptional knowledge of safety and wellbeing
- Passionate Educators who are driven by their desire to provide quality learning experiences
- Willingness to learn and be a part of the team
- Strong communication skills, reliable and punctual
Supporting our people and protecting our children
We are an equal opportunity employer that is proud of our inclusive and diverse work environment. We support and encourage individual growth and strong teams that are made up of many different cultures and backgrounds.
We are deeply committed to Reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel connected and a strong sense of belonging. By weaving Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander perspectives through all that we do, we aim to build knowledge and a deeper understanding of our First Nations People and culture for all in our team.