Registered Nurse - Albany
We are looking for several experienced Registered Nurses to join our vibrant residential care team on a full-time basis in Albany.
- Located in Albany with $7,000.00 sign-on bonus (pro-rata if part-time)!
- Flexible hours available (Full-time/Part-time– you choose!)
- Sponsorship opportunities and housing support available for the right person
**SIGN ON BONUS**
This role is eligible for up to $7,000.00 Sign on Bonus. Terms and conditions apply
Why join us?
- A fantastic team environment with first class training and development opportunities
- Discounts on health insurance through HBF or Medibank
- Discounts on banking products through Bankwest
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Discounts at JB HI-FI & The Good Guys
- Salary Packaging (up to $18,550 tax free) to all eligible employees
- Accommodation discounts at Seashells Hospitality Group
- Access to our Wellness Program
- A variety of hours and shifts to suit you
- Values based organisation
- Chance to give back! Provide care to older Western Australians
- Relocation Assistance (via Access pay)
- Remote living allowance
About your new role:
Working closely with residents, their families and the multidisciplinary team, the Registered Nurse will lead the assessment of the strengths and needs of individual residents and the development of individualized, person-centred support that promotes physical and emotional wellbeing.
The successful person for this role will provide direct clinical care in accordance with their scope of practice and oversee the delivery of clinical and allied health services for residents, including guidance to clinical and care staff. The Registered Nurse will coordinate and have leadership responsibilities for all resident care and work closely with the Clinical Manager in the identification of evidence based best practice and quality initiatives across the facility.
Roster (Please note that this roster is not negotiable):
This position will be working a combination of AM, PM, and night shifts on a rotating basis.
Skills and Experience:
- Alignment to our Values of Togetherness, Respect, Accountability, Caring and Respect.
- Evidence of qualifications in Nursing and current registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse.
- A proven high level of clinical competencies with excellent clinical analysis, interpretation, and planning skills.
- The ability to lead and positively influence a multi-disciplinary team in the delivery of person-centred support.
- Sound understanding of care assessment and provision within the Aged and Health Care sectors.
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) and relate to the aged care population with empathy, understanding and respect.
- Knowledge of legislation and standards pertaining to the Aged Care sector.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of a wide range of IT applications.
- Have excellent time management skills, with the ability to respond to changing priorities and manage a busy workload.
- Have a sound understanding of contemporary Aged Care issues and opportunities and experience in meeting Aged Care Quality Standards and legislation.
- Willingness to obtain or provide proof of Influenza & Covid-19 Vaccination
- Willingness to undergo a pre-employment medical if required
- Willingness to obtain National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) check
- Willingness to obtain or provide proof of NDIS Worker Orientation Module
Baptistcare is one of WA’s largest providers of residential aged care, retirement living and home care services, providing the highest level of quality care and support across both metro and regional locations. We focus on empowering our customers to maintain homely comforts and community connection by providing care with compassion, integrity, and dignity.
Our focus is not limited to our customers, but also your wellbeing and career growth. We aim to support you to achieve a fulfilling career with first class training and development opportunities.
We are passionate about creating an inclusive workplace where everyone is valued. The more diversity we have, the more unique perspectives and creative ideas we share. Therefore, we embrace people of different age, religion, sexual orientation or identity, physical or mental ability and ethnicity.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Click ‘Apply’ and follow the prompts.
For any enquiries including persons with disability that require adjustments, contact Rose Svosve at 0407 723 888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading “RN - Albany”. Please note that we do not accept applications to this email address, they must be submitted online.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date; and as such the closing date is subject to change without notice. Current closing date is 31 May 2022.