· $45 P/H + Pens.
· Immediate Starts.
· Mon – Fri Day Shifts + OT Available.
Rail Component Workshop Service Technician.
Our Valued Rail services client is one of the largest integrated and diversified suppliers of railroad and transit system products and services in Australia.
An opportunity exists for a Service Technician who is accountable to the Lead Service Technician for ensuring that all overhauls, repairs, testing and all other service related activities are performed in a safe and efficient manger in accordance with all relevant company procedures and instructions.
Role Tasks & Duties:
The role includes but not limited to:
- Dissemble, overhaul, repair, ressembly & testing company product ranges in accordance to quality requirements & specifications/ procedures.
- Populating test reports & continious improvement suggestions to quality & performance.
- partake in continious procedure improvement documentations
- Ensure that all customer goods, inventory stock, tooling and equipment are identified appropriately, and any expiration and/or service dates are compliant; initiating escalation where necessary;
- Ensure the working environment is maintained in a clean and safe condition at all times;
- Clean and maintain tooling, plant and equipment as required to ensure proper and safe functioning;
- Undertake any reasonable duties as may be required to support operational and business requirements;
- May be required to work outside of normal working hours or additional hours to support operational requirements;
Required Skills, Experience and Competencies:
- Electrical/Mechanical Trade or Diploma in Engineering or equivalent Trade.
- Five years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Overhaul, repair and testing of mechanical components using all types of hand, electric and pneumatic tools.
- Previous Rollingstock maintenance experience, particularly locomotive, passenger and freight pneumatic and electro pneumatic braking systems.
- High level of pneumatic and hydraulic systems knowledge & Accuracy of documentation including critical measurements and reports.
- High level of knowledge with respect to overhaul, repairing and testing of our components / products
Passing a pre-employment medical.
- RIW Card Highly Desirable.
- Australian fulltime working rights.
- The business is subject to the public health order requirements which are released of changed from time to time
What Is On Offer?
- $45 P/H + Pens.
- Immediate starts.
- Mon – Fri Day Shifts + OT Available.
In return the successful applicant will have the opportunity to work in a great team environment at a Western Sydney maintenance facility centre.