Your new company
With large forecasted growth in the electrical commercial sector your new organisation is spearheading new developments ranging from VSBA Schools to quarantine facilities. This organisation oversees multiple developments across metro-Melbourne and is such seeking their newest Project Manager to help facilitate these projects. Projects range from 1-3 mil and can see up to 15 electricians on each site. Your new company is located in Keilor Park but work will see you across Melbourne.
Your new role
In your new role as a Project manager you will be tasked with overseeing up to 3 projects across different areas of Metro Melbourne. Once contracts are signed and prepared you will work to deadline in conjunction with the respective site foreman and upper management to see construction and electrical works are done professionally and to a high standard.
Furthermore, other responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Administrative work
- Contract admin for testing and commissioning
- Working overtime where needed
- Pragmatically cooperating with the wider team to achieve goals on time
- standard hours are 7am-4:30pm but can vary
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role you will have demonstrated experience in project management of a similar scope in the commercial electrical sector. Tertiary qualifications desired but not necessary. Furthermore, this highly rewarding role will need someone with;
- A positive can do attitude
- Proficiency at working under pressure and to deadline
- A team player mentality
- Experience with office, excel, pdf, and I auditor
- A highly motivated attitude as the successful candidate will have great career growth pathways
What you'll get in return
This role will provide a base salary of $125,000 + super. Furthermore you will be given a company ute to use and a phone.
- Work with a great company with lots of exciting projects on the horizon
- Huge potential for career progression
- Oversee high quality projects as part of a great team
- Annual leave and sick leave
- Start working as soon as late Jan early Feb
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com, alternatively you can call me on 0448 475 871. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2599565