Your new company
We are currently working with a major construction company currently operating in the NT. They are looking for an motivated Project Engineer to assist in upgrading the ageing facilities of a major NT Defence base.
Your new role
In this role, your responsibilities will be to:
- Support construction programmes to ensure that they are delivered to client expectations, time frames, costs and specifications.
- Review designs
- Manage of subcontractors and suppliers
- Report the progress and completion of projects
- Engage and establish strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
What you'll need to succeed
- You must have an engineering related qualification
- Previous experience working on major infrastructure projects to completion (Airport, highways)
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and meet contractual timelines
- Prior Defence project experience would be highly regarded but not essential
- Living or willing to relocate to the Northern Territory
What you'll get in return
An excellent opportunity for a Project Engineer to growth in a successful company and get an career development opportunities. There will be a competitive salary/package for the right applicant + relocation package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Maureen Duffy on 89436005 or by email Maureen.firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career
LHS 297508 #2562072