Your new company
This government organisation is seeking a Program Engagement Officer to join their team in the Rockhampton Region. This role is responsible for providing administrative support to the management team to uphold efficiency in a highly confidential manner.
Your new role
Your duties will include;
- Assist with the development and maintenance of policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Prepare a wide range of positive engagement and communication materials
- Assist in the development of community engagement plans
- Promote and reinforce the need for control processes and continuous improvements that support effective business planning
- Manage document authorisation and approval processes.
- Liaise with internal stakeholder to manage information and requests with the highest level of confidentiality.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role you will need;
- Certificate lll in Business Administration
- High level experience in administrative support position
- C Class Open Australian Drivers Licence
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise high volume workloads
- Possess strong decision-making and negotiation skills
- High level of written and interpersonal skills
- Experience in the management of highly confidential information, documents and communication.
What you'll get in return
This exciting opportunity is contracted until the end of October with the potential for extension. This is a full-time position Monday to Friday.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Sarah Raines now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2662835