Our client is an Australian owned and operated Pharmaceutical company since 1998 offering bulk and packaged/tailored manufacturing services to different sized companies. There large modern facility manufactures tablets, capsules, chewables, blister packaging, powder bottling, beadlets and more.
- Permanent Career Opportunity with full-time hours
- Competitive salary package
- Staff parking available
- Scope for some overtime
- Ongoing training and development
Duties and responsibilities:
A hands on role reporting directly to the Operations Manager. This role involves managing and working across all areas in the facility including supervisory and floor production.
- Effectively manage 25-30 staff on the floor
- Working on the production floor
- Demonstrate constructive leadership
- Take direction and be reportable to the Operations Manager
- Provide training, mentoring and instructions to all employees
- Ensuring a safe working environment and compliance with site safety requirements
- Operating production machine
- Minor troubleshooting and problem solving of the machine
- Dispensing of raw materials, mixing
- Maintain and follow strict TGA and GMP processes
Skills and Requirements:
- Proven experience working in a similiar Pharmaceutical industry
- Experience working in pharmaceuical production and in a leading role.
- The process of dispensing raw materials and making into capsule/tablets
- Proven experience with TGA and/or GMP processes
- Ability to conduct hands on production floor duties
- Demonstrate initiative, flexibility and versatility
- Team motivator and strong communication skills
- Positive attitude with problem solving skills
If this position sounds like you then hit APPLY now, alternatively call 0411 702 115 or email email@example.com with your resume.