Your new company
Boral is one of Australia’s largest construction materials and building product supplier with over 75 years of experience in this space. They have operations in all states and territories producing products such as cement, asphalt and quarry materials. They have multiple full time opportunities and are ready to welcome new members into the team.
Your new role
Reporting to the Quarry Supervisor, we are looking for enthusiastic individuals either experienced, or interested in, Quarry Plant Operation.
Key duties include:
- Operation of front end loader and other quarry mobile plant as required (water cart, etc.)
- Operation of the crushing plant
- Basic maintenance and plant housekeeping
- Active participation in problem solving and continuous improvement activities
- Participation in safety initiatives including pre-starts, toolboxes and incident reporting
What you'll need to succeed
- Self-motivated with a strong commitment to safety and quality
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team with minimal supervision
- Experience in quarry mobile and fixed plant operations highly regarded, but not essential
- Drivers licence is required and a HR drivers licence will be highly regarded
Why join the Boral Team?
- Opportunity for training and career development opportunities
- Employment stability
- Equal opportunity employer
- Endorsed employer by Work180 for gender equality
- Genuine career development opportunities
- Organisation dedicated to health and safety of employees
- Flexible work arrangements will be considered for the right applicant
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Olivia Pullar 0493 154 278 or Olivia.firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2595755