Mobile Speed Camera Operator
- Ongoing casual role with potential full-time hours (38 hours per week)
- Great working environment
- Glen Innes Location
Be a vital part of a team who improve road safety which ultimately saves lives!
Our client is a long-established Australian multinational business that uses technology to improve road safety.
They are currently seeking Mobile Speed Camera Operators for Sydney and Regional NSW to assist in reducing speeding and road traffic accidents through mobile camera technology.
Full training will be provided to work with all the equipment necessary.
- Work across rostered shifts to support a 24/7 operation
- Set up and monitor mobile speed cameras in different locations during a shift
- Complete necessary compliance checks on equipment
- Maintain and escalate any issues with the vehicle or equipment.
- Work closely with the Network Operations team
- Full Australian work rights
- Full NSW C class drivers licence
- Safe driver history
- Must be trustworthy and of good character
- Ability to work confidently with technology
- Have a calm and professional nature
- Ability to work 10-12-hour shifts mostly within a vehicle
- Be able to comfortably sit in a stationary vehicle for 2-3 hours while on each deployment
- Can work an irregular 24/7 roster
- Be able to lift 10 kg
- Be confident working in isolation
- Full training provided
- Supportive work environment
- Competitive hourly rate
All applicants for these roles must be willing to pass a National Police Check and provide a current driver history printout.