Start Date: ASAP
End Date: September 2022, potential for extension
Pay Rate: $45 -$75 per hour + super – pending experience
Hours: 7 hrs per day / 35 hr per week
Your new company
Our client is an educational establishment located Bathurst. Their mission is to build skills, knowledge in our regions and committed to advancing higher education and research opportunities for the people of regional Australia.
Your new role
Your day-to-day activities include but are not limited to:
• Following an established 2022 marketing plan that is being executed across all campuses
• Marketing to promote enrolment
• Designing, printing and copy
• Assisting with events, website
• General Marketing duties
What you'll need to succeed
• Own equipment including laptop
• High attention to detail
• Ability to work well under pressure in a busy environment
• Ability to juggle multiple, competing work agendas to meet deadline
• High desirable to have worked in education before
• Excellent time management and organisation skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Covid – 19 policy
• Previous experience in a similar role
What you'll get in return
Your new employer dedicated to providing training and on the job support. Working in an established team. Parking on-site.
What you need to do now
If this sounds like something of interest, hit “apply now” OR email your updated CV to email@example.com.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. OR if you know someone who is interested in a role like this, please send them this link.
LHS 297508 #2662335