Our client is a successful occupational hygiene consulting service provider who is looking for a Health and Safety Officer to join their Melbourne team! The candidate will contribute to setting the standard in health and safety/environment. They will ensure the development, implementation, assessment, and project management of the management systems on client sites.
What are the benefits?
- Attractive payment package + Super
- Ongoing professional development
- Supportive and collaborative work environment
Duties of the role include (but are not limited to):
- Work closely with the lead HSEQ Manager
- Implement work health and safety and environment sustainability standards at client sites
- Conduct internal audits
- Develop and write policies and procedures for businesses
- Contribute constructively to the culture of HSE within the business
- Provide employees of clients with necessary safety training, including how to identify, assess and control HSE risks
- Project management of HSE projects for client businesses
- Prepare and deliver high-quality verbal presentations and written reports for clients
- Certificate IV in Work Health & Safety
- Demonstrated experience working with occupation/workplace health and safety standards
- Experience in project management
- Strong knowledge of Safety and Environment Management Systems
- Able to work under pressure and prioritise workload to meet project needs
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, and ability to influence and work within a team environment
If you think this could be the role for you then please apply now! Or, if you have any questions, please contact Nicola Pavan on 0466 511 964.
Sector speciality & refer a friend details.