Your New Role:
Hays Trades and Labour are seeking multiple Grounds Labourers who would be interested in working with a client based across the Newcastle region. You would get to work at multiple sites contributing to the upkeep and maintenance of various locations. We are looking for individuals who are committed to ongoing work.
General Grounds Maintenance duties include:
- Weed spraying
- Mowing/Whipper Snipping
- Raking / Leaf Blowing
- Other General Grounds Duties
What You'll Need To Succeed:
- White Card (essential).
- Demonstrated ability to operate and maintain equipment and machinery, relevant to the role.
- You will have a passion for working outdoors and seek to achieve quality work while maintaining the highest level of safety.
- PPE requirements include- Steel cap safety boots, long hi-vis pants, long shirt and safety glasses.
- Be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Be a proactive individual who enjoys taking initiative.
- Valid car license with clean driving record.
What You'll Get In Return:
- Monday - Friday Roster.
- Competitive Hourly Payrate.
- Weekly Pay Cycle.
- Consistent Hours.
- Opportunity to develop and upskill.
What You Need To Do Now:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively directly email your resume to Caitlin.Mcdonald@hays.com.au or call us now to see if the role is right for you.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2563134