Your new role
Want to be part of something new? A Discovery and Geosciences team are embarking on a new initiative to discover the next generation of metals for a sustainable society. This role is offered on a 14/7 roster FIFO from within QLD, Australia.
What you'll need to succeed
Your role will be varied and rewarding and will include:
- Integration and interpretation of historic and new data sets.
- Planning and day supervision of drilling, geochemical, geophysical and other field programs in Australia.
- Ownership of QA/QC of the various work-flows to ensure best quality data is obtained.
- Regular, ongoing communication with both site and office based senior staff to ensure a coordinated operational effort.
- Program supervision on a day to day basis.
- Regular reporting of activities and outcomes.
- Practical application of this companies SHEC protocols.
Role-specific experience & knowledge:
- Strong field-based experience and in particular exploration.
- Demonstrated experience in a supervisor position in Queensland.
- Ability to effectively influence and manage relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to achieve required outcome.
- Working understanding of mineral system concepts applied to one or more of: magmatic hydrothermal, IOCG, basin hosted base metals or orthomagmatic Ni-Cu-PGE and related polymetallic deposits.
- Knowledge and experience of geochemical and geophysical exploration techniques.
- Knowledge of ArcGIS, ioGAS and 3D geological modelling packages essential.
- Demonstrated drill rig management experience.
- Drill core logging and capture in acQuire or similar platform.
- Strong data analysis and management skills for decision-making.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
email@example.com 07 4749 8399
LHS 297508 #2649085