Your new role
• Compile complex and detailed internal and external executive level presentations and reports
• Draft and format communications on behalf of CEO and executive team
• Arrange meetings and business events for executive team and take meeting minutes as required
• Manage travel and accommodation arrangements for CEO and CFO
• Act as CEO point of contact; answer phone, direct calls and take messages as required
• Provide email inbox support for CEO and other executive team members as required
• Undertake office administration requirements including, filing, procuring office supplies and arranging mail/couriers.
• Complete purchasing process for executive team based in the Corporate Head Office
• Undertake other roles and responsibilities as directed in line with your knowledge, skills and abilities.
What you'll need to succeed
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2635347