Location: 90 Dunmore Street, Wentworthville NSW 2145
Centre: Goodstart Wentworthville
Employment Type: Permanent Full Time, 38 hours per week
Are you a qualified Early Education professional who is passionate about helping children to have the best possible start in life? Do you want to work for an organisation that offers genuine career opportunities to help you succeed?
At Goodstart, we’re all about laying the foundation for better lives through amazing early learning experiences, and we know that we can’t do that without great people! From our centre directors to centre teams, we work together to make a real difference for children in those crucial early years.
Safety, health and wellbeing are more than just words to us, they are a personal commitment and a promise we make to our children, our families and each other every day.
We’re Goodstart – a not-for-profit with a vision for Australia’s children to have the best possible start in life.
As an Educator at Goodstart Early Learning, you will work with the team to develop and deliver high quality and inclusive play based educational programs aligning with the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Standards. Join our play based, reflective program, duties include observing, reviewing and continuously improve the educational programs on offer to children ensuring the best outcomes.
Our centre and roles available:
- 48 Place, modern and well-resourced centre with large outdoor learning space
- Join a diverse and welcoming team from across the globe
- Supportive environment, work with a highly skilled Director and Educational leader
What Goodstart can offer you
- Highly competitive above award wages and work flexibility with part and full time available
- 4 weeks paid annual leave
- Ongoing Professional development and training
- Career advancement opportunities with over 665 centres nationwide, pathways include Centre Director, Assistant Director, Educational Leader and more
- The option to purchase 4 weeks additional annual leave
- Discounted child care fees - up to 30%, novated leasing, flight, hotel, gym memberships and corporate private health discounts and much, much more.
- Uniform allowance
- Cert III or Diploma ACECQA recognized qualification
- Strong knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework and national Quality Standard
- Exceptional knowledge of safety and wellbeing
- Willingness to learn and be a part of the team
- Strong communication skills, reliable and punctual
- Able to actively contribute to the education program in the room and the centre team
- Support a culture of reflective practice and ongoing continuous improvement
How to apply
- Click ‘Apply Now’ and submit your application.
We review applications as they are submitted. We encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible for your best chance to progress to the next stage of the process.
Supporting our people and protecting our children
We are an equal opportunity employer that is proud of our inclusive and diverse work environment. We support and encourage individual growth and strong teams that are made up of many different cultures and backgrounds.
We are deeply committed to reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel connected and a strong sense of belonging. By weaving Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander perspectives through all that we do, we aim to build knowledge and a deeper understanding of our First Nations People and culture for all in our team.