We believe in you
We have the same purpose and passion: ensuring children are supported to be brave, curious, and imaginative in their learning. You are brave because you have chosen to gain the skills and qualifications to join a profession that puts you at the heart of those critical early years, where a child starts to discover and explore their world.
As an Educator at Guardian Hornsby, you can fulfil your passion and aspire to make a difference in the lives of Australia's children. Being an Educator at Guardian means having a voice and contributing to innovative teaching programs based on world-leading research that adapts to the needs of tomorrow, truly putting children at the centre of their learning.
Fulfilling your passions means you aspire to grow and learn. Guardian offers professional learning and development programs, career pathways, and a truly collaborative and inclusive learning environment where everyone across the organisation is committed to supporting each other in their professional journey.
Joining Guardian means being part of a professional and thoughtful Team with great benefits that include:
- Lead your ongoing professional development and learning through educational programs, mentoring, and peer support opportunities.
- Collaborate with other professional Educators and Teachers through workshops and meetings to share best practice and learn from each other as you innovate in early childhood education programs based on exploration, discovery, and play.
- Work in high-quality, well-resourced environments for children and Educators.
- Reward and recognition initiatives to acknowledge the value of your contribution to our purpose.
- Enjoy a competitive salary and financial benefits, including attractive remuneration packages, generous childcare discounts, recognition and rewards, and an employee referral program.
Our small 59 place centre with a big heart is rated exceeding in the National Quality Standard. Conveniently located near both Hornsby Ku-Ring-Gai Hospital and Westfield Hornsby, the centre has undercover parking. Our resource-rich environments, including a water pump, vegetable gardens, creek bed and a range of age-specific ateliers is where our exciting programs come to life. Our community-focused team organises bi-monthly BBQs and afternoon teas that families love attending.
Working closely with your fellow Educators and Centre Manager, you will enjoy;
- Developing and maintaining meaningful relationships with children, families, colleagues, and the centre community.
- Developing and implementing an innovative early learning program reflective of current early years thinking and practice.
- Documenting and sharing with families in their children's learning and development.
- Actively contributing to the implementation and adoption of the Guardian Curriculum.
- Professional learning and development programs, career pathways, and a truly collaborative and inclusive learning environment.
To be considered, you will have:
- A completed Diploma in Children's Services (or working towards)
- Prior experience in long day-care
- Sound, practical working knowledge and implementation of the NQF and the EYLF
- Current Working with Children's Check.
So, what are you waiting for? Take the leap and apply now to join Guardian Childcare & Education.
We offer referrals for both Guardian and non-Guardian employees. For more details, visit: guardian.edu.au/careers/refer-your-friends