Your new company
This well-established, diverse commercial builder have successfully delivered retail, commercial & education projects for over 30 years. This organisation is proud to recognised as one of Australia’s most flexible and well respected commercial builders. Due to an internal vacancy, a position now exists for a Contract Administrator to join the team in the South Eastern Suburbs.
Your new role
You will be responsible for:
- Preparation of scope of works, subcontractor packages and procurement schedules
- Progress claims and variations
- Excellent communication skills
- Administration of RFI’s to clients, consultants and architects
What you'll need to succeed
- Tertiary qualification relevant to Construction
- Proven experience in a Contract Administrator role in Australia (interstate candidates welcome)
- A strong ability to liaise with a range of stakeholders and subcontractors
- An attitude which reflects our clients culture which is positive and solutions focused
What you'll get in return
- Immediate Start
- The opportunity to develop your skills within a reputable Commercial Builder
- A working environment that will support your progression within the business
- Join a business that offers project diversity- don’t get pigeon holed!
- A company who realise the importance of work life balance
- An inclusive, family friendly organisation
What you need to do now
Call Nathan Aron on 0419 511 439 for more info.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply.
Only successful candidates will be contacted to progress to the next stage.
If this role is not quite right, please send your CV to Nathan and he will assess whether there are other roles more suited to your experience (must be from a construction background).
LHS 297508 #2525275