Your new company
This well know Australian company specialise in the refurbishment and fit out of Hospitality and Aged Care Projects within Sydney and due to new projects they are looking for a Contracts Administrator to join their team and work on their most recent refurbishment and fit out project.
Your new role
Working as a Contract Administrator, you will be responsible for; preparing cost forecasts, monitoring financial status, providing input for financial reports, preparation of tender documentation required for the procurement of sub-contractors including tender and pricing schedules, scope of works, comparative tender analysis, liaising with clients regarding progress claims and maintaining strong relationships with clients, sub-contractors, suppliers and consultants.
What you'll need to succeed
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Building, Construction Management, Quantity Surveying or similar
- Previous experience working as a Contracts Administrator on refurbishment and fit out projects
- Understanding of commercial and legal issues pertaining to head contracts
- Strong experience in tender processes
- Financial understanding and knowledge of costs
What you'll get in return
This is a permanent long term position that is paying up to $130,000 plus superannuation. This is will great exposure to various projects for the right candidate.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in the position mentioned above, please call Adele Cullen on 0412 074 187 or send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, if this position does not fit your current job search, please call through for a confidential chat about other opportunities.
LHS 297508 #2604645