Your new company
My client is a well-established Tier 3 Fit Out and Commercial builder in Melbourne. For the last decade they have successfully delivered a large number of Aged Care, Child Care, Commercial, Fitout and Refurbishment projects to the value of $20M. Due to expansion and a strong pipeline of future projects confirmed, a position now exists for a Contract Administrator to join their successful team on a temp to permanent basis.
Your new role
You will be responsible for:
- Reporting to an experienced Project Manager.
- Preparation of subcontractor packages, scopes, lettings, procurement schedules.
- Project claim assistance and external variations.
- Review, negotiate and finalise subcontracts.
- Manage and track project expenditure, inclusive of subcontractor claims.
- Administer RFI’s to clients, architects and consultants.
What you'll need to succeed
- Tertiary qualification relevant to Contract Administration.
- Proven experience working in a Contract Administration role for a Tier 3 Fitout & Commercial builder in Melbourne.
- Experience on Commercial projects to the value of $20M.
- Strong time management, organisation and communication skills.
- A strong attention to detail.
What you'll get in return
- Immediate Start
- Competitive Remuneration (temp to perm opportunity)
- An opportunity to work with one of the most progressive leadership teams across builders in Melbourne.
- Exposure to both design and construct facets of the projects.
What you need to do now
Call Nathan Aron on 0419 511 439 for more info.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply.
Only successful candidates will be contacted to progress to the next stage.
If this role is not quite right, please send your CV to Nathan and he will assess whether there are other roles more suited to your experience (must be from a construction background).
LHS 297508 #2506119