Your new company
One of Melbourne's premier development / townhouse builders has a fantastic opportunity to join their team in a business critical role as a CONTRACTS ADMINISTRATOR. With projects ranging from sites of 10 to 60 townhouses, this business is a leader in it's field with well developed systems and processes to support their talented team.
Your new role
Managing 2-3 sites at a time dependent of size and involvement the key functions of this role can be broken into 5 key areas:
- execute major works contract
- site start
- project control
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered a candidate of suitability for this role it will be critical that you have skills and competency in
- proven contracts administrator experience in medium density / townhouse developments
- strong working knowledge of On-site companion preferable with MS Project also considered
- Strong document control knowledge including review of tender, execution of contracts and handover documentation
- ability to maintain build programs and provide clear view for stakeholders of program status
What you'll get in return
For your experience and skills you will get to work in a high-performance culture and partner with a team driven to deliver the best experience for all stakeholders involved. An industry competitive salary is available commensurate with your experience level
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Daniel Tomasetti now on 8562 4222.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2470586