Your new company
This Top 4 bank is a is a leading financial services organisation globally . They are passionate about treating customers fairly and ethically and are dedicated to creating opportunities for the community. They strive for positive change through a focus on education, good business practices and community wellbeing.
Your new role
- Review, analyse and document all areas of the loan file to ensure accuracy, completeness, and so that the firm’s client is compliant with internal and regulatory guidelines
- Review credit approved lending files to confirm that all required documentation has been received and all details are clear and correct
- Monitor and action all outstanding items allocated in the workflow systems within a specified timeframe
- Ensure that daily work is prioritised and actioned with appropriate follow up of pending items
- Pro-actively manage daily business activities and compliance by operating within set guidelines and governance
What you'll need to succeed
- Relevant tertiary degree such as Business, Commerce, Finance, Accounting or Law
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail when processing work
- Exposure to working with securities
- Preferably experience or working knowledge within mortgage and settlements
What you'll get in return
In exchange for your commitment, you will be offered:
- Industry-leading training program and support
- A great opportunity to learn and develop new skills
- The potential to build a rewarding career within a reputable Top 4 bank
What you need to do now
f you are interested in this role, and feel you have the necessary skills and experience to succeed, click ‘Apply Now’. Alternatively, contact Kim Nguyen at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and a confidential discussion.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people of all backgrounds to apply.
LHS 297508 #2571166