Your new company
You will be joining Sydney Metro as Associate Director Systems and Assurance
Your new role
- Comprehend and apply advanced theory- based understanding of engineering fundamentals to predict the effect of engineering outcomes.
- Acquire, synthesise and apply specialist engineering knowledge from internal and external relationships to improve operational, design or project outcomes.
- Coordinate the end-to-end engineering planning and design process.
- Develop systems for accurately capturing and reporting client or stakeholder requirements and consultative findings into successful engineering solutions.
- Coordinate and review the management of risk across engineering operations or projects.
- Direct and coordinate planning, execution, evaluation and reporting of complex engineering projects or a portfolio of projects.
- Execute and review engineering activities to optimise sustainable operations and client / stakeholder outcomes.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to have exceptional leadership skills as you will have an experienced team of 12. It is a requirement that you are a member of Engineers Australia or an equivalent professional body. RAM and Doors desirable. Rail experience essential. 10 / 15 years experience.
What you'll get in return
You will be in a 7 month contract with the view of extending, an opportunity to work within Sydney Metro on leading projects, close over Christmas.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Rebecca Harris now on 0426570367..
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2580167