Are you an experienced Certificate III or Diploma qualified Educator looking to for work life balance? Would you like a role working casual hours per week?
Join the team at Casa Bambini Coburg and make 2022 your best year yet!
We are offering an exceptional candidate a casual Assistant Educator role. You will be a passionate, dedicated professional who strives to build and maintain an outstanding learning environment for our children.
Our centre is located in Coburg and caters for 90 children per day between the ages of 6 weeks and five years with opening hours from 6:30am to 6:30pm Monday to Friday. Our programs are inspired by Reggio Emilia and our landscaped gardens have been designed to enhance and enrich your child’s imagination, creativity and sense of wonder. We regularly present educational children’s shows and welcome special guests to the centre to extend on the children’s learning.
For more information and photos, please visit our centre's website: https://www.casabambini.com.au/centres/coburg-childcare/
- You will hold an ACECQA approved Certificate III or Diploma Qualification in Children’s Services
- An understanding of both the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Proven Educator experience within an Early childhood service (working with children 0-5 years)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Successful Applicants must also hold
- A current Working with Children Check
- First Aid certificate
You will also share our commitment and passion for bringing learning to life, inspiring the children in our care to reach their full potential.
With more than 450 early learning centres nationwide, G8 Education has the resources to reward your dedication with generous benefits and opportunities to grow:
- Opportunities to advance your career within G8’s network of 450+ centres
- Access to G8’s Online Learning Lounge with more than 70 hours of professional development
- Exclusive access to The Playground – G8's benefits platform, with access to 350+ retailers
- Access 25% discount off early education and child care fees at any G8 Education Centre for either yourself or a member of your family
- Uniforms provided
- Access to health and wellness programs
How to APPLY
Please click through to the application form to submit your application online.
Please note that only online applications will be considered. Successful candidates will be contacted for an initial phone interview.
For a comprehensive list of all our locations and vacancies please visit https://jobs.g8education.edu.au/en/listing/
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety and wellbeing. We have zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our priority and all team members are expected to embrace this shared commitment
G8 Education is committed to ensuring the health and safety of all who attend the premises that it operates. This includes accepting responsibility to provide, so far as is reasonably practicable, a workplace that is safe and without risk to health for all team members, children and members of the broader community. G8 Education requires all employees to have received both vaccinations by 31st January 2022 (or hold a medical exemption), all new employees joining the organisation will also need to meet this requirement.