Are you looking for the next steps in your career? An exciting opportunity to join a national organisation within the finance industry! We are looking for outgoing, friendly, Admin experienced people with a keen eye for detail and strong communication skills.
- Opportunities to grow within the Finance industry
- Strong team-based culture with ongoing training and support
- Modern office environment
- WFH options
- Excellent training and development at start up
- Potential to extend contract role with growth in the company
- Structured learning and development
- laptop provided
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring customer service standards are met
- Process and complete all operations administrative including but not limited to: in-bound and out-bound calling, emails, data entry,
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Identify training needs that would improve your knowledge
- Other duties associated with this role as directed by Management.
Skills and Experience:
- Highly organised with that "can do" attitude
- Excellent customer service and relationship building skills
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work in a team-based atmosphere
- A positive, empathetic approach
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal direction
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please call Kayla Price on 0432 761 888 or send your application to Kprice@fuesrecruitment.com
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we'd love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we'll give you $500* if we find them a new role!