A thunderstorm has started at Tamworth Country Music Festival

 A storm is rolling into Tamworth ahead of a big evening of Tamworth Country Music Festival activities.

Adam Brand’s 20th concert in the park might require a rain jacket and/or umbrella to really enjoy the event. 

Other concerts including Lee Kernaghan’s and Kasey Chambers’ might be okay, once you get inside. 

READ MORE HERE

Weatherzone.com.au have predicted 38 degrees in Tamworth today with a 50 per cent chance of one to five milimetres. 

Thunderstorms are predicted for Friday, with a 40 per cent chance of one to five mills, and Saturday with late thunderstorms predicted with 60 per cent centity, good news for calvalcade goers.