IF you were in Tamworth yesterday you were probably out enjoying the fun of the festival. Here's what you missed.
* Festival busking changes are 'killing the festival spirit’: Changes to how busking works in Peel St have been defended by Tamworth Regional Council’s events unit, despite loud and mounting criticism. Full story here and vote in the poll
* Kasey and Shane takin' it to the street: The dream has come true for many Kasey Chambers and Shane Nicholson fans in Tamworth with the musical couple playing for free in Peel St tomorrow. Full story here
* Stars in their eyes: The final 15 from Toyota Star Maker have been whittled down to a fantastic final four who will battle it out for the title on Friday night. Full story here.
* Troy Cassar-Daley writes for us: What I love about Tamworth is that gathering of like-minded country music people, fans and artists. Full story here
* Felicity will stand to deliver: Being due to deliver a baby in a bit less than four weeks doesn’t stop Felicity Urquhart from performing at the 2013 Toyota Country Music Festival, Tamworth. Full story here
* Melinda Schneider's flawless performance: Australian country singer Melinda Schneider has found something better than a Golden Guitar – Sullivan Gable. Full story here
* Rebecca's round-up: The Tamworth Country Music Festival, for many, is a place to be seen as much as a place to see others.This is particularly the case when it comes to young and up-and-coming artists. Full story here: