IF you were in Tamworth on Friday you were probably out enjoying the fun of the festival. Here's what you missed.
* Adam Harvey writes for us: It's funny to look back over the twenty odd years I have been coming to Tamworth, and to think about all the gigs I have done here...the good, the bad, and the ugly! Full story here
* Don't be tempted to drink and drive: Tamworth Highway Patrol are adopting a "no excuses" approach when it comes to driving offences during the Country Music Festival. Full story here
* The times they are changin': One of the festival’s newest initiatives this year comes from one of its oldest and most senior stakeholders. Full story here
* Rebecca's round-up: Welcome back to my hometown for the biggest celebration of country music in Australia. Full story here
* Stafford looks to festival return: Jean Stafford is still considered by many to be the queen of Australian country music and she’s returned to Tamworth after nearly 20 years. Full story here